Go Go Go ScalityRocks!
The Course du Coeur 2017 started Wednesday evening! We are so happy, proud to start this adventure together!
Few hours before the prologue, we were asked about our feelings :
How are you feeling before the start of the race/ your mindset?
- Antoine: Go, go, go!
- Juan: I am both nervous and excited ... with the nerves winning right now!
- Geraldine: 5000% excited and at full throttle
- Niels: Excited, want it to start
- Christian: Just collected the cars and had a long night sleep, starts to feel real and exciting now !
- Yannick: Excited/Stressed/Proud/Have the impression I have an exam today :)/Can’t wait to have fun with the team !
- Laure: Excited! And somewhat anxious! Overall very eager to see how far our Scality team will push itself (to infinity and beyond!)
- Maxime: Anxious to get started :-)
- Jean-Baptiste: Au top !
- Nicolas: Super excited, I have the feeling we are totally « A l’arrache » and nothing is really ready !, but never mind, we’ll do our best :)
- Nigel: Worried as I’m carrying a small injury.
- Erwan: super excited can't wait to start!! Sure it's going to be a great time and hope to make a good race with even better fun!!!
- Olympe: Ready to kick-off !!! and over-positively-excited
- Morgan: I'm really exited and happy to take part to the course du coeur, but also a bit intimated because it's huge event with a big organisation !
What are your objectives during this race (either physical objectives or personal ones...)?
- Antoine: Make sure I help the team and be in shape until the last run (don't want Scality to finish last!)
- Juan: To pace myself enough such that I can make it through each of my stages of the race without slowing the team too much. And to try to enjoy the scenery as much as possible!!
- Geraldine: Give it all I can
- Niels: Help the team, have fun and enjoy the challenge (and the unknown parts of France)
- Christian: All my required paces throughout the race are faster than I'm used to, so I will be focused on my pace a lot while making sure to not be too fast as well.
Hardest day will be Saturday where I am running twice, in the afternoon and in the night. And if cause I fear the French singing also on Saturday;)
- Yannick: Have fun !!! Help the team and make sure we all enjoy our races ! Get to the end with no major problems and celebrate on Sunday night :)
- Laure: Do my best, and push myself as hard as I can. And then be satisfied with the result, no matter what it is.
- Maxime: Have fun and never slow down!
- Jean-Baptiste: Je n'ai pas l'habitude de faire de longues distances et je vais devoir les enchaîner. Il va falloir que je tienne... Et je tiendrai ! 😌
- Nicolas: Not to finish the last, but first objective is to finish the race
- Nigel: Complete the run and see more of France
- Erwan: Since it’s the first time we're doing it, my expectation are pretty reasonable just hoping I'll be in good shape for my runs and bikes and rowing sessions!!
- Olympe: Give it all and even surpass myself ! Plus be strongly supportive to my team, meet other amazing people from the race and have fun !
- Morgan: I'd like to give my maximum on each race and enjoy the event with the team.
Enjoy Guys each step!! You will rock!!!